the Heights Kids
The Heights Kids exists to help kids know and follow Jesus. The primary way we do that is equipping parents to disciple their kids well, and into relationship with Him! We do that through creating a safe and fun environment on Sunday mornings, providing events and resources to equip parents, and building lasting relationships with families. We are praying that by making THK available on Sundays, your whole family will be able to encounter the Lord at church, experience community, and come away equipped for the week ahead. We hope to see you there!
Although state and local health safety regulations change often in this season, The Heights Kids is committed to safety as a top priority week-in and week-out. For us, this means continuing to have kids staff and volunteers wear masks as they serve, even though that guideline has been lifted for fully-vaccinated people. Note: Photos on this page were taken in 2019 before COVID-19 regulations were in effect.
HEIGHTS KIDS IN PERSON
What you can expect
- All volunteers, staff and children ages 4 and up will wear face masks.
- All classrooms will be kept as single cohorts to minimize contact, and prevent unnecessary spreading.
- All volunteers and kids will complete a simple health screening including taking temperatures and acknowledging our wellness guidelines.
- All spaces and surfaces will be deep cleaned weekly, and well as sanitized between services. All volunteers will be trained in sanitation procedures.
- Registration will be required in advance via the link provided by the Heights Weekly email, and on social media
- Social distancing will be enforced where possible for each age group, taking into consideration age + developmental abilities.
- If you register your child to attend Heights Kids, you can expect to receive an email from our Heights Kids team before Sunday with helpful details and reminders to make your Sunday experience as smooth as possible!
How You Can Participate
Sign your child up for The Heights Kids during in-person services using the link above! Registration for the upcoming Sunday goes live every Monday at 4pm.
Worship at home
If you are not yet comfortable joining us in person for our Sunday gatherings, we still want to help you create a meaningful time to teach your kids at home. We encourage you to take time before the livestream begins to have your very own version of The Heights Kids at home. You can find our Heights Kids weekly curriculum right here!
We are happy to answer any questions you
might have about The Heights Kids.